Regional Tournament Appraiser Registration Form
The regional appraiser registration form can be accessed at http://www.ohdi.org/ and navigating to 2020 Tournaments > Regional Tournaments > Appraiser Registration Form. A link to the form is also available on email received by the Team Manager, which should be forwarded to the appraisers registering on behalf of a team.
This form allows individuals to submit all of the necessary information to be an appraiser at a Regional Tournament. This form may be submitted by any individual and does not have to be submitted by the appraiser.
In order to complete the form, you must provide the following information:
• Team number, name, organization, and location
• Appraiser contact information
• Appraiser experience & preference for appraiser assignments
When a Volunteer Registration Form is submitted, the following notifications are provided.
• The individual submitting the Appraiser Registration Form will receive a confirmation email with all of the information provided during the registration process.
• The Team Manager will receive a confirmation email with all of the information provided during the registration process. • The Tournament Director & Regional Director for your region will receive a confirmation email with all of the information provided during the registration
If you have any questions or need assistance during the team, volunteer, or appraiser registration process, please contact Matt Evins, OHDI Webmaster, email@example.com. https://www.ohdi.org/tournaments/di-basics/appraisers-start-here/